Car Rental Remarks
- Rates include free unlimited mileage.
- Insurance and fuel are not included.
- Insurance and a deposit must be paid directly by the customer to the car rental company. Mandatory daily insurance is not included in the rental rate.
- Deposits range from US $1,000.00 to US $1,500.00. Deposits are held on the customer’s personal credit card until after the rental car is returned.
- Minimum age for car rental is 21 years old. Driver must have a valid driver’s license, passport and credit card.
- The client will receive the rental car with a full tank of gas, and must deliver the car with a full tank, or else a surcharge for fuel will be added when the car is returned.
- A Child Safety Seat is complimentary in some cases (a safety seat is mandatory in Costa Rica for children under 5 years of age). A Booster Seat is mandatory in Costa Rica for children under 12 years old.
- Should the client request the service of a roof rack and the car does not come equipped with one, there may be an additional fee.
- These services are subject to availability.